Check in/Check out -
Our usual check-in time is 4:00 p.m. but please call ahead to arrange a check-in time that is convenient for you. Check-ins before 3:00 p.m. will incur additional and non-refundable charges. We prefer you to check-out by 11:00 a.m., but please ask about late check-out. We will do our best to accommodate your plans.
No pets are allowed except for service animals. NO SMOKING allowed. A $250 Re-conditioning fee will apply to your bill if you smoke in your room or inside the inn. Children are welcome; however, please let us know ahead of time so that we may accommodate you accordingly.
Cancellation policy - (The highest fee will apply.)
1. Cancellations made within 48 hours from the time of reserving and more than 14 days in advance of the stay will have no cancellation fee.
2. Cancellations made after 48 hours from the time of reserving and more than 14 days in advance of the stay will have a cancellation fee of $25 per room reserved.
3. Cancellations made within 14 days of the stay and more than 48 hours in advance of the stay will have a cancellation fee equal to one room night for each room reserved.
4. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the stay and no-shows will be charged the full price of the reservation.
5. Reservation made for peak event nights will be charged in full at the time of your reservation, and the payment is not refundable. These peak events include, but are not limited to, Baker U events, Maple Leaf and KU events.