Three Sisters Inn’s Policies
- Gift certificates are available.
- Reservations are appreciated, but feel free to stop by to see if our Inn is full.
- Cash and Check are our preferred method of payment. We also accept travelers checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
1. Cancellations made within 48 hours from the time of reserving and more than 14 days in advance of the stay will have no cancellation fee.
2. Cancellations made after 48 hours from the time of reserving and more than 14 days in advance of the stay will have a cancellation fee of $25 per room reserved.
3. Cancellations made within 14 days of the stay and more than 48 hours in advance of the stay will have a cancellation fee equal to one room night for each room reserved.
4. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the stay and no-shows will be charged the full price of the reservation.
5. Reservation made for peak event nights will be charged in full at the time of your reservation and the payment is not refundable. These peak events include, but are not limited to, Baker U events, Maple Leaf and KU events.
**THE HIGHEST FEE WILL ALWAYS APPLY**
- Our check-in time is 4-6pm. Special arrangements are available by request. We prefer you to check-out by 11 am.
- No pets are allowed except for service animals. (We’ll gladly supply the names of two veterinary kennels nearby.)
- NO SMOKING allowed. A $250 Re-conditioning fee will apply to your bill if you smoke in your room or inside the inn.