Three Sisters Inn’s Policies
- Gift certificates are available.
- Reservations are appreciated, but feel free to stop by to see if our Inn is full.
- Cash and Check are our perferred method of payment. We also accept travelers checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- For advance reservations, we allow 48 hours from the day of reservation for cancellation without penalty. After 48 hours, all cancellations will be charged a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations received less than two weeks from the date of arrival will be charged one night’s room rate per room reserved. Cancellations within 48 hours will charged the entire amount of stay. Please note: Peak nights and events are non-refundable. For peak nights your room charge will be charged in full upon your reservation. These peak events include, but are not limited to, Baker University events, Maple Leaf weekend, local community events, Kansas University sporting event weekends and local church conference events.
- Our check-in time is 4-6pm. Special arrangements are available by request. We prefer you to check-out by 10 am.
- No pets are allowed except for service animals. (We’ll gladly supply the names of two veterinary kennels nearby.)
- NO SMOKING allowed. A $250 Re-conditioning fee will apply to your bill if you smoke in your room or inside the inn.